Covid Vaccination!!!

A new Health Card and within a few days we got the call! 

Come Walk WIth Us Covid Vaccination.

Today was Vaccine day for both us! A HUGE thank you to the awesome pharmacists and staff Shoppers Drug Mart, the Essential Workers across the world, and the Canadian government for making free vaccines available to anyone who wants one. 


 

It feels like there is finally light at the end of the tunnel, and we are so grateful! One step closer to being able to recreate responsibly and for our #hike4birds to get back on The Great Trail again!! 

See you on the trail!

Remember to follow our entire adventure here : www.comewalkwithus.online

Comments

  1. Very happy for you. I was fully vaccinated by mid-January, as I was taking care of my mother in a long-term care home. I am still taking all my precautions, but as you said, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting larger! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment